Friday, October 10, 2008

Chris Mathews on MSLSD

Tonite I had to take my wife to the hospital for what turned out to be a case of the flu.While we were in the waiting room, they had Chris Mathews on MSNBC or MSLSD as Mark Levin calls it and appropriately so I may ad. As I was forced to watch him I faceitiously said to my wife,"They shouldn't have him on in a hospital waiting room with people with high blood pressure here." Just then a man with high blood pressure was sitting next to us and they took his BP right here it was 280/160. I said to my wife,"See what listening to libs does to you?" Anyway, Mathews was talking about the latest Obama/McCaine debate. He played the part where a person from the audience shouted out to McCaine"ACORN" referring to the group Obama helped found and is associated with all kinds of voter registration fraud. Mathews just dismissed them as a welfare assistance group that's been around for decades. Excuse me Chris, but ACORN has given subprime mortgages to 5 million illegals who couldn't pay them back. Excuse me Chris, but that welfare assistance group has registered more phoney voter registrants than there is population and the FBI has raided several headquarters in California and Missouri using such names as the Dallas Cowboys. Mathews then went on to have a guest who was a Sarah Palin staffer who must have been a disgruntled staffer for Mathews to have him on. Chris asked him what he thought of Sarah.He said she was a good person,but not qualified to be VP. Like Obama IS qualified to be president. (sic). Mathews asked him how she got to be governor and he said she ran against a governor who was so hated that she won easily. When Mathews realized he couldn't get much out of him he said, "Well you're no use to us." I was nauseous and ready to have my BP checked at this point, but then again what do you expect from a guy who gets a tingle up and down his leg at the mere mention of Obama's name.

No comments: