Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Memorial To My Good Online Friend Rawriter

It was with great sadness that I learned of the passing of my good online buddy, Rawriter of Calif. Although I never met him, I felt very close to him thru the internet. He always replied to every e-mail I sent him even just to say "TY Jay". Just a few days ago I received a few thank yous from him for articles I sent him. He was a great follower of my blog and I also followed his blog called Rawriter's Musings which I am saving and will look at from time to time as a reminder of what a good man he was. I was always fascinated and impressed by his anti-American list he kept of people wishing to do us harm, mostly of Islamic descent. I was awed at his knowledge of the Islamic religion and the intent of the Islamic extremists. I'm going to miss his "TY Jays" to each of my e-mails , his sharp responces to my e-mails which were always short and to the point and am going to miss sending my e-mails to him. He was a true gentleman and a good family man. Raw you're a great American. You will be missed.

No comments: