Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Obama Admits Not Being Born in United States

In my previous blog in response to my letter to leftist columnist Richard Cohen, I remarked that Obama wasn't born here, but in Kenya. Well that seemed to start a flurry of discussions between a person named SmrStrauss and a friend of mine Ashley,who works for FOX News. I did some research on my own and came up with the following videos.The last one mentiones about a blogger who admits he was the one who edited Obama's birth cerftificate for his website and compares the long form and short form and shows what's missing from the one purported to be real and the actual one that is the long form.... I also have a video here of Michelle Obama, stating to a student body that he was born in Kenya. Like I say, I report, you decide.


YouTube - Obama admits he's not American - Born In Kenya - www.incumbency.us - 2010-0809.flv

YouTube - Obama ADMITS Born in Kenya!!!

YouTube - Obama tells Students: "It's true I'm not American"... " I come from

YouTube - MICHELE OBAMA ADMITS BARACK IS FROM KENYA.

YouTube - Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate


UPDATE! - Barack Obama Birth Certificate Forger...by livingonplanetZ

No comments: