Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Final Days Upon Us?

Yes, you read the title right. I sincerely believe that what we are now witnessing is the signs of the final days as predicted in the bible. But Jaycee how can you say that? You ask. Simple, it's my blog and I can say what I want. LOL :D. A little humor there. But seriously I do believe we are witnessing the signs as predicted.
First of all I am not a doomsayer, I'm not one of thise religious fanatics that says repent now, I'm not some bearded prophet standing on a street corner wth a sign saying 'The End is Near.' In fact I'm just an ordinary, rational, logical human being who was brought up in a good Christian family by parents with strong faiths and religious beliefs that were passed down to me.

My father was a hard worker and a deacon in our church, my mother was a sundy school teacher and I was active in many church youth activities. We were all very popular with everyone and we liked them. One day my mother and I got into a discussion about the end of the world and she told me that there were signs that would come before that. The signs she told me about that I remember were: Wars and rumors of wars, Natural disasters coming close together, fruits and flowers blooming out of season and great tensions in the middle east. There were others, but these are what I remember most. Let me dissect each one here:

1) Wars and rumors of wars. When I first heard this it was pre-Vietnam so the only wars I knew about were the Revolutionary war, civil war,WW 1 and WW 11. Since that time we've had Vietnam, several incursions in Iraq, almost war with Russia over Cuban missiles and now Iraq and Afghanistan. In fact there are 52 wars going on now throughout the world. More than any other time, though my neice's husband insists the crusades were more, but that doesn't negate the fact that wars and rumors of wars are happening especially with Iran threatening to wipe Isreal off the map and cripple the United States when they get their nukes which is now.

2)Fruits and flowers blooming out of season. At the time I heard this from my mon I wondered how that could be. I kept visioning flowers and fruits growing in snow storms. Remember I was only about 8 years old at the time. But now we have so called global warning and no snow in areas and fruits and flowers blooming in winter and fall instead of Spring and summer. Libs will attribute this to man made global warming, but scientists have since refuted that theory and said it wasn't man made warming , but warming caused by the shift in the polar caps. If that's the case, then who or what other worldly force caused this shift. In any case fruits and flowers are now blooming out of season.

3) Natural disasters coming close together. This needs no explanation. Just a few years ago we had Hurricane katrina here, The Great Tsunami in Sri Lanka, volcanos erupting in Hawaii and the Phillipines and now the earthquake and Tsunami in Japan causing the greatest damage ever, both at the same time too.

4) Great tension in the Middle East. There are those that would argue that there has always been tension in the middle east between arabs and Jews with Isreal and kidnappings and hijackings, but it has never been on a scale like this. Today you have every mid-east country rebelling against its' leadership and nothing but chaos with the muslim brotherhood waiting in the sidelines to take over and make the mid-east one big caliphate and then proceed with their objective of world domination.

Then there is the famous or infamous Sanit Malachi Prophecy . Saint Malachy was born in Amagh Ireland in 1094, he lived a religious life as a monk, then he was ordained priest and finally Bishop. He was canonized in 1199 by Pope Clement III. His biography was compiled by Saint Bernard, a contemporaneous saint.

He made a pilgrimage to Rome and during the end of the year 1139 and the beginning of 1140 had a series of visions about 112 Popes from Celestine III, elected Pontiff in 1130 until the last Pope who is described in his list as Peter Romanus.
After the last Roman Pontiff, Saint Malachy predicts the end of the world. I have included a link here that makes fascinating reading. We are in the last pope now according to Malachy. So my friends this is my sincere belief and opinion.
I report you decide.


Saint Malachy Prophecies, Popes, end of the world

No comments: