Thursday, March 10, 2011

James O'Keefe Strikes Again :)

James O'Keefe, that twenty something freelance journalist and his team doing the job of the mainstream media has struck again. This time his group’s latest video sting Tuesday, shows a fundraising executive for NPR describing the Tea Party as a “scary” and “seriously racist” movement that has “hijacked” the Republican Party. NPR executive Larry Schiller was secretly recorded by O'Keefe saying the media was controlled by Jews, the tea partiers are racists all while saying he's not and neither is NPR. Yeah right Larry. Schiller claims he didn't know he was recorded. He just resigned from his post on Tuesday.

O'keefe has said he has more tapes to be released. That's what I like about O'Keefe. He releases a single tape to get everything upside down and exposes corruption and then after the smoke clears he releases more. He was the same James O'Keefe who posed as a pimp with a friend who posed as a prostitute when he exposed Obama's old group ACORN as solicitating young girls into prostitution.

Also resigning was NPR CEO Vivian Schiller, no relation to LarrySchiller, Vivian Schiller, president and chief executive of NPR since January 2009, stepped down just hours after a video showed the head of NPR's fund-raising arm making disparaging remarks about the Republican Party and tea-party activists to men posing as prospective donors, and suggesting NPR would be better off without government funding. That executive quit Tuesday. The pressure on NPR intensified . Go, James, GO :)

Vivian Schiller was the one who fired Juan Williams for comments he made about Muslims on Bill O'Reilly's show saying: “I mean, look, Bill, I’m not a bigot. You know the kind of books I’ve written about the civil rights movement in this country. But when I get on the plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they are identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous.”

FOX News has since hired Williams. On Wednesday night's show of Hannity,Williams expressed outrage over Larry Schiller's comments and expressed vidictiveness over his own firing with Vivian Schiller, the woman who fired him, stepping down. Sean and Juan seemed to team up and Sean told him that "although we disagree at times I support you and your rage here," Sean told Williams.

Although he is a liberal, I've always admired Juan Williams because he is a sensible person and rational, not emotional like most libs. He argues sensibly without making my BP go up like most libs and I look forward to his appearnces on FOX and Sean Hannity's Great American Panel..

No comments: