Friday, September 11, 2009

9-11-01

Just two blocks down from where I live there is a small coffee shop that has since closed. On the day after Sept.11th 2001 the owner handpainted in large white letters on the grey colored entrance door "9/11 WE WILL NEVER FORGET." I make it a point to stare at that door and reflect everytime I pass it.

This morning I was watching the 9-11 tribute from New York with relatives reading the names of people who died in the terrorist attacks that day. Some crying and rightfully so as they say a little remembrance of their loved ones. While watching this I couldn't help but think how our disgrace of a president went to countries that support these terrorists and apologized for our actions. That is a super disgrace to everyone who died that day and every veteran of every war that fought and died for this great country. For me personally he is a disgrace to my fahter's twin brother who was killed in France in WW11 near the battle of the bulge. He is a disgrace to my late father who faithfully served and loved this country. He is a disgrace to my late father-in-law who valiently served in both the army/air corps and marines inWW11 and flew bombing missions over Germany. He could tell you stories that you don't read about in history books. And this guy Obama has the nerve to go to middle east countries and apologize for us??? Get him out of here. He is an enemy of the state as far as I'm concerned.

So on this day let's remember those that died on 9-11 and all those who served and died in every war that fought and died for our freedoms that Obama is slowly taking away from us. Remember there is no need to apologize. They should thank us.

No comments: