Thursday, April 15, 2010

Senators Are Shocked By What's in the Healthcare Bill. DUHHHH

I understand that some senators are saying they are shocked by what's in the healthcare bill. Well DUHHH. That's what you get for voting on something you didn't read first. Like their stupid House speaker Nancy Pelosi said,"We have to pass it to know what's in it." Duhhhh. I wonder what parts they are shocked by. Could it be they are shocked that doctors will be rationed??? Could it be they are shocked that all our medical records will be turned over to the government??? Could it be they are shocked by the fact that civilian review boards will come between us and our doctors to decide who gets what care depending on how many productive years you have left?? Could it be they are shocked to find all doctors wil make the same salary?? Could it be that they are shocked that everyone will be forced into the single payer system???? Just asking and wondering. Heh heh!!!

Whenever I go to the doctors or a hospital for a procedure (and I've had many minor ones) I'm always given forms to sign like a patient's bill of rights and permission to perform the procedure etc. I always read them before I sign them. Now I realize this healthcare bill is a 2000 page bill and they may be too busy to read it, but that's what they have staffs for. Michelle Bachman, Rep. of Minnesota, read the entire bill and was the first to go public with what's in it via You Tube and radio and TV interviews. Dick Morris also read it and went on various TV shows explaining what's in it. There have been many You tubes explaining what's in it and I myself have posted on my blogs the link to the entire bill an d also a summary and page listing of what's in it and these senators are now saying they are shocked by what's in it???? Hey you senators and congress people, always read before you sign anything.......
Our illustrious President bows to another world leader, this time the Chi coms leader Hu Jintao and decides with Russia and other countries to limit our defense capacity with nuclear weapons. Meanwhile North Korea has set off two nuclear bombs and Iran will have a bomb next year. Iran's leader ,Ahmadinejad, says he will wipe Isreal off the map and cripple the United States. Read my previous blog to see how he can easily do that. Do you feel safe yet???Under Bush I felt safe with the Patriot Act in place which stopped several terrorrist attacks here, but now with Obama eliminating the Patriot Act and cutting back on our defenses I feel very uneasy. Especially now with all this talk about a nuclear attack here in the near future and how many will die first. Obama's more concerned about Isrealis building houses than their neighbor who is threatening to blow them off the map and threatening us. I'm not even sure the sanctions he asked for will work as Obama may cave if it looks like the Iranian population is suffering. Again I ask, "Do you feel safe yet?"

No comments: