Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Now He says He is a Devout Christian?

So now that the elections are coming around and Obama is down in the polls he's taking to the road and rousing up the crowds again. He's also aware of the growing anti-muslim sentiment in this country and people professing he is a muslim so he's going around stating his strong beliefs in Christianity, how he came to know Christ and how he preys with Christian ministers everyday. I for one do not buy any of this. If he's such a devout Christian as he says why did he not attend any church until recently when criticism of his beleifs started. A devout Christian would not go around the world bad mouthing his country calling us arrogant and apologizing for us.


During a Sept. 10 news conference at the White House, Obama raised his own faith while talking about anti-Muslim sentiment in the country.
"As somebody who relies heavily on my Christian faith in my job," he said, "I understand the passions that religious faith can raise."
On Sept. 19, Obama and family prominently walked to St. John's Episcopal Church across from the White House, his first visit to church since early April.
Tuesday he gave an elaborate explanation of his faith at an event in New Mexico.
"I'm a Christian by choice," he told a woman who asked why he's a Christian. "My mother was one of the most spiritual people I knew, but she didn't raise me in the church.
"So I came to my Christian faith later in life and it was because the precepts of Jesus Christ spoke to me in terms of the kind of life that I would want to lead — being my brothers' and sisters' keeper, treating others as they would treat me."
He acknowledged that the United States is a predominantly Christian nation, while paying homage to its religious diversity.

He says the United States is a Christian Nation? Then why did he tell the European counties when he was over there that we are one of the largest muslim countries in the world? He talks about his mother being "a very spiritual person? " His mother was a devout communist and atheist. "Treating others as they would treat me?" That's a laugh when he attacks FOX News and puts everying under government control and tears apart our founding documents like the Constituition and Declaration of Independance. He refers to "coming to my Christian faith later in life." Then why did he refer to his "muslim faith" in the interview with George Stephanopolus that time?


Below is a letter written by a fourth grade teacher who sent it to Obama. She speaks for us all:

IF SHE GETS FIRED THEN THEY NEED TO REPLACE THE SCHOOL BOARD.


A TEACHER FROM THE GREAT STATE OF MISSOURI WILL LOSE HER JOB
FOR STANDING UP FOR ALL OF US.


Give this teacher and true American a standing ovation.
This 4th grade teacher has said it all, and she was brave enough to
attach her name to it.

April 17, 2009
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington, DC 20500
Washington, DC 20500


Mr. Obama:

I have had it with you and your administration, sir. Your conduct
on your recent trip overseas has convinced me that you are not an
adequate representative of the United States of America collectively or
of me personally.

You are so obsessed with appeasing the Europeans and the Muslim world
that you have abdicated the responsibilities of the President of the
United States of America. You are responsible to the citizens of the
United States. You are not responsible to the peoples of any other
country on earth.

I personally resent that you go around the world apologizing for the
United States telling Europeans that we are arrogant and do not care
about their status in the world. Sir, what do you think the First
World War and the Second World War were all about if not the
consideration of the peoples of Europe ? Are you brain dead? What do
you think the Marshall Plan was all about? Do you not understand or
know the history of the 20th century?

Where do you get off telling a Muslim country that the United
States does not consider itself a Christian country? Have you not read
the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution of the United
States ? This country was founded on Judeo-Christian ethics and the
principles governing this country, at least until you came along, come
directly from this heritage. Do you not understand this?

Your bowing to the king of Saudi Arabia is an affront to all Americans.
Our President does not bow down to anyone, let alone the king of
Saudi Arabia.... You didn't show Great Britain, our best and one of our
oldest allies, the respect they deserve yet you bow down to the king of
Saudi Arabia .. How dare you, sir! How dare you!

You can't find the time to visit the graves of our greatest generation
because you don't want to offend the Germans but make time to visit a
mosque in Turkey...... You offended our dead and every veteran when
you give the Germans more respect than the people who saved the
German people from themselves. What's the matter with you? I am
convinced that you and the members of your administration have the
historical and intellectual depth of a mud puddle and should be ashamed
of yourselves, all of you.

You are so self-righteously offended by the big bankers and the
American automobile manufacturers yet do nothing about the real thieves
in this situation, Mr. Dodd, Mr. Frank, Franklin Raines, Jamie Gorelic,
the Fannie Mae bonuses, and the Freddie Mac bonuses. What do you intend
to do about them? Anything? I seriously doubt it.

What about the U.S. House members passing out $9.1 million in bonuses
to their staff members on top of the $2.5 million in automatic pay
raises that lawmakers gave themselves? I understand the average House
aide got a 17% bonus. I took a 5% cut in my pay to save jobs with my
employer You haven't said anything about that. Who authorized that?
I surely didn't!

Executives at Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will be receiving $210 million
in bonuses over an eighteen-month period, that's $45 million more than
the AIG bonuses. In fact, Fannie and Freddie executives have already
been awarded $51 million not a bad take. Who authorized that and why
haven't you expressed your outrage at this group who are largely
responsible for the economic mess we have right now?

I resent that you take me and my fellow citizens as brain-dead and not
caring about what you idiots do. We are watching what you are doing
and we are getting increasingly fed up with all of you.

I also want you to know that I personally find just about everything
you do and say to be offensive to every one of my sensibilities. I
promise you that I will work tirelessly to see that you do not get a
chance to spend two terms destroying my beautiful country.

He is and always will be a fake, phony, fraud president who is a muslim. The Quran says it is Ok to lie if it is for the furtherance of Islam. I think Obama is lying in sticking to his Islamic beliefs and in trying to win back votes of those who say he is a muslim. I for one do not drink the Obama kool-aid.

No comments: